If you would like to add a one-time user to your account, you can do so from our dashboard. Simply follow the steps below to get started. For more information on user types and permissions, read our Users - Overview article.
How to add one-time users:
- Go to our dashboard
- Click User in the lefthand menu
- Click the Add One-time User tab
- Select a Location, if applicable
- Enter an Email Recipient, First Name, and Last Name
- [PREMIUM] If your user does not have an email address, you can enter a Phone Number to send a text message instead of an email.
This is a Premium feature! Email email@example.com to learn more
- Select a Transaction Limit. This defines how many inspections your one-time user can create before their user expires. If you require more than 5 inspections, we recommend you create a full user.
- You can also enter a Reference Number. This is particularly helpful for third-party drivers or contractors that are working with a specific unit. You can enter a reference number and send them directly to a specific inspection.
- Click Add One-time User when you're ready
- Your new users will receive an email to download our app. They should open the email directly on a smartphone.
NOTE: If they do not receive an email within a few minutes, please check their Spam folder!
Your users are now ready to start using Record360!
For more information on how to add other user types, you can read:
If you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org