Record360 uses Chargify as its centralized billing solution. Read on below for details on how to manage your subscription and payment details in Chargify.
- You will receive an email invite to Chargify's billing portal. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the link in the email to create your account.
- You will be prompted to set a password for your Chargify account. Fill in a password and click Save.
- Once your password is set, you will be able to view the Chargify dashboard.
- To view your current subscription(s), click on the Subscriptions tab at the top
- From here, you can view your current plan details and your next billing date. Click Update Payment Method to add/change the payment method on file.
- To view current and past invoices, click on the Invoices tab at the top
*Note, you can only view invoices for the period after June/July 2020; to view prior invoices, please visit your account in Bill.com
- From here, you can view current and past invoices.
- Click View to see more details for a particular invoice
- From here, you can view your detailed invoice. Click Pay Invoice Online if you don't have recurring payments set up.
Note: You will only be able to pay your invoice online if your credit card on file has expired or if you are setup on non-recurring payments. If you are setup for recurring payments, invoices will automatically be paid.
- To view and edit your account details, click on My Account at the top
- From here, you can view your account information. To make changes, simply edit your desired field(s), scroll down, and click Save.
- Please note, you may only have a single, primary account owner with access to Chargify's billing portal. But you can always setup multiple email address for future invoice reminders and payments. To forward invoices to additional emails, input them in the CC emails field.
Then scroll down and check off the Update Contact Information box. Click Save.