Conditional Fields allows you to show or hide a checklist field based on the value in another field, so that you can streamline your checklist. Create triggers off of any field type to get more detailed information.
Add a field when an inspection item fails.
- In the video below, you can see that when any inspection item fails, an additional text box appears for each failed item, so the user can add some additional detail.
Add a field when a unit's mileage is over a certain threshold.
- In the video below, you can see that when a value is entered in the "Miles" field (in this case anything over 200,000), an additional field appears asking if maintenance is needed.
Add a field when a unit's fuel level is below a certain threshold.
- In the video below, you can see that when a value is entered in the "Fuel" field (in this case anything below 1/2), an additional field appears asking how much fuel was added.
- Do the conditional fields appear on the dashboard?
- Yes, any time a conditional field is triggered on mobile and something is entered in the field, it will appear on the checklist details of the inspection page on the dashboard.
- What if a make a mistake and trigger a conditional field - can I make it go away?
- Yes! Just change the value in the field that triggered the conditional field, and the conditional should disappear.
- Can I trigger multiple fields at once?
- In general, conditional fields should trigger a single field. If you have any questions or want to explore a use case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I trigger things outside of my checklist?
- At this time, conditional fields is supported on checklist items only.
- Can I use conditional fields for different equipment types?
- We have a different feature for that! our dynamic workflows allow you to create custom workflows for each unit/equipment type in your fleet. That way your data is clean and you can rely on accurate reporting.
- How do i get set up?!
- If you're interested in using conditional fields, please contact email@example.com.